A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER
First off, I love our community and want to help as much as I can through this pandemic. Please feel free to email us with any questions you may have or just to chat. R2R’s team is working diligently to stay at home, safe, disinfect and in good spirits. The number one item we have been concentrating on is gathering information for the COVID-19 Guide and ensuring the safety of our team. We continue to work with collaborators in an effort to move forward all R2R future events and brand launches. This R2R future may look different then before, but as a community we need to stay informed and flexible to keep everything running smoothly.
As the founder, I just want you to know, when you support R2R with your orders, you are helping a community flourish through these uncertain times. We all at R2R appreciate your continuous, conscious support.
This page was merely created to share information and not a sales tactic. While visiting our site, do feel free to search our products and if there is anything you need, be assured that when you add it to your cart, it’s been thoroughly disinfected from our production, partnerships and shipping systems. This informative page reflects information we deeded important to share, from all over the world. We have collected most of the info from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, our community and EcoEnclose.
Thank you all again from the bottom of my hart, stay home, wash your hands and GIVE a mask... Together we really can change the culture of consumption.
With all the LOVE in the big blue world,
Founder of R2R.city
BEHIND THE MASK
Meet the maker behind your Mask and know exactly what they are made from.
Product Description: R2R is selling Non-surgical protective Fabric Face Masks. The CDC has recommended that everyone should wear a mask to slow the spread of COVID-19. These masks are upcycled from recycled, 100% cotton t-shirts. Remember #everythingcanbesomething! R2R produces items out of pre-existing items. Recycle2Riches team has been working hard to get you these masks. Wear them once, then wash to reduce the spread of germs. This is considered a “NEW essential product.”
You can either purchase this style for $5.
You can also participate in our BOGO campaign for $15.00! We patterned up with Empowerment Collective to help them accomplish their 1 Million Mask Initiative.
-You buy one mask for yourself + 1 mask sold = 10 meals through Empowerment Collective. $5.00 covers R2R production of the mask and the rest amount purchases 10 meals through the 1 Million Mask Initiative!
-Made with 100% cotton and the ear ties are made with rubber elastics.
-Comes in Black, Oatmeal, or Print.
-Reusable + washable
-Wash after every use.
About the Maker:
Our family owned production house is down to one single sewist (a combination of the words "sew" and "artist"). This will reduce the COVID-19 risk and the costs of running this small production house downtown. We are proud to introduce to you our "one mask" maker manning the front at our production house through this time. Jessi is our production house manager, helping R2R produce recycled items, communicate to our team the proper vision, and manages your transformations and repairs. Now during COVID-19 he is the single mask maker for R2R adult sizes.
STEPS R2R IS TAKING AT THIS TIME
- Growing our collections of sustainable, ethical, and natural products.
- Adding a NEW Sustainability Page to R2R. This will break down everything Recycle2Riches is composed of. We hope this brings the R2R community visibility by communicating all the strides we encounter everyday to transform the culture of consumption.
- Our production team has been making masks every day. All the proceeds will be donated to our Father-Son production team and their family. Our vision is having every mask’s profit go into a COVID-19 Relief fund for them.
- Any products we receive to re-sell or represent, we place in our rear storage outside area over a week to ensure its cleanliness. We take extra steps wiping everything down with diluted eco-bleach.
- Our customer service team has checked in with all of our product partners, making sure that they have the proper disinfecting steps set in place with their products.
- Bringing our Instagram community LIVE shopping experiences, more sustainable live chats and Sunday 2min LIVE dance BREAK DOWN to keep our community moving. Follow us on Instagram @reycle2riches!
- Creating the FREE downloadable COVID-19 Survival Guide. (Sign up for our newsletter to receive)
- Being available to help all communities.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING AS A CONCERNED CITIZEN?
- To find the latest updates and to check in the systems set in place on a daily basis you should be checking the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention.
- Keep up on the local news and rules that your county is enforcing.
- Remember to stay CALM and at HOME when you can.
- Know how COVID-19 spreads and help prevent the spread.
- Most importantly know both sides of every situation.
HOW DOES IT SPREAD?
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING TO STOP THE SPREAD?
- Save this photo and Read it to remind you what to do.
- Clean your hands often. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- The CDC recommends Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities. Reycle2Riches.com is offering FREE face masks with every purchase.
- (Only use non-surgical protective masks) The people on the front lines need all the Surgical Masks they can get.
DO YOU NEED TOOLS OR RELIEF?
- A Summary of COVID-Related Small Business Financing Opportunities.
- Financing and Cash Opportunities During COVID Measures
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP OTHERS RIGHT NOW?
- Help Nonprofits Serve Their Clients.
- Help us support the community wide relief fund through Lending Trees!
- Give Blood if you can.
- Support restaurant workers who need immediate relief.
- Donate to the Boys and Girls Club.
- Help your Local meals on wheels.
- Buy a mask and Give a mask through R2R
HOW CAN YOU STAY SUSTAINABLE THROUGH QUARANTINE?
- Normally you would use a reusable grocery bag, like our Cloth Market bags available on R2R; cloth is good because you can wash them after every use, but most shops are prohibited from accepting them in shops at this time due to the COVID-19. We ask that you save the paper bags they are giving you and recycle them at home. You can still do curbside pick up refill centers.
- Buy a cloth personal use mask that can be washed and reusable.
- Shop on our ClEAN PRODUCT collection for essential, sustainable products.
- Take this time to research about sustainable living and a zero-waste lifestyle.
- If you do order togo on any app or with any restaurant, opt out for plastic one-time use plastic utensils and ask for plastic free packaging.
- Switch to estatements for everything, if you have not already done so.